- Where is Ambarella, Inc. incorporated?
- Ambarella, Inc. was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on January 15, 2004.
- Where is Ambarella's corporate headquarters?
- The company's principal executive offices are located at 3101 Jay Street, Santa Clara, CA 95054
- When is the Ambarella's fiscal year?
- Ambarella's fiscal year ends on January 31st.
- Where is the Ambarella, Inc. stock traded?
- Ambarella's Ordinary shares are listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol 'AMBA'.
- Who are Ambarella's independent auditors?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
- Who is Ambarella's transfer agent?
- Ambarella's transfer agent is Computershare Trust Company, N.A. www.computershare.com. Computershare can be reached by phone at (877) 373 6374 and by mail at 250 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021. Registered shareholders should contact Computershare in the event of a name change or a change of address.
- Where are my stock certificates?
- All shares of Ambarella's stock are uncertificated and held in book-entry at Computershare, the company's transfer agent. Paper copies of Ambarella shares are not available.
- Can I buy shares of Ambarella stock through the company?
- Ambarella does not currently offer a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Ambarella pay a dividend?
- Ambarella does not currently pay dividends.
- How can I obtain Ambarella's SEC filings?
- SEC filings can be found [here].
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- You may contact our Chief Financial Officer, George Laplante at firstname.lastname@example.org.