Ambarella Unveils Advanced HD Automotive Camera Solutions
New A7L-A family enables exceptional video quality for single and dual-view automotive designs
"With the introduction of our new A7L-A SoC family,
The A7L-A SoCs require no external DRAM, enabling low cost board designs and supporting the development of compact camera form factors. Fabricated in advanced 32nm process technology, the SoCs have very low power consumption, a requirement for thermally challenged windshield-mounted devices. The A7L-A reference designs and Software Development Kit (SDK) include complete camera recording applications and support a wide range of CMOS sensors.
A7L-A Feature Summary
- Single stream video encoding up to 8MP @ 30fps or dual stream encoding up to 1080p30.
- Dual-view camera option supports full HD encoding from dual windshield/cab sensors or via a cable from a rear window-mounted second camera module.
- Over-sampling imaging takes advantage of the full sensor original size for sharpest image, best low-light sensitivity, and widest Field of View (FOV).
Wide Dynamic Range(WDR) and High Dynamic Range(HDR) options deliver improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting conditions.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) technology combines lane change detection with visual or audio driver alerts.
- Integrated DRAM simplifies design for small camera form factors and low cost four layer boards.
- A rich set of interfaces allows for compact designs and support for USB 2.0, HDMI®, and SDXC SD™ card.
The A7L-A family of SoCs and reference designs are available now for
qualified customers. Pricing information and A7L-A specifications may be
obtained directly from
The URL for this news release is: www.ambarella.com/about/news-events.html
The URL for the related image is: www.ambarella.com/about/news-events/press-images/A7L-A-press-images.html
All brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their
News Provided by Acquire Media